If we're hiring, any available positions will be listed here. To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY" and make sure to attach your resume. Thanks in advance!
PART TIME CAKE/CRULLER DONUT MAKER AND DECORATOR
- First and foremost, you must have a great and positive attitude. We have a really amazing team dynamic, and this is a priority for us.
- That being said, must be willing to work as a part of a team working towards the same goals.
- Must be knowledgable of the PVDonuts brand and mission.
- Must be willing to work some pretty crazy hours. You can expect to start your shift anywhere between 1:30am to 3:30am and end the day around 10am to noon. This may vary based on seasons.
- Must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time (we'll provide new kitchen shoes after 60 days if you don't have them).
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more. Donut ingredients are heavy as heck.
- Pastry and/or bakery background required.
- Must be able to think on your feet, be proactive, and solve problems as they come along.
- Must be able to work weekends, which are our busiest times.
- Up to 30 hours per week.
- Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Producing cake and cruller donut batter
- Dipping and decorating donuts
- Producing glazes, toppings, and other in-house product, etc.
- Paid vacation and sick time after 60 days
- Monthly team outings (fun!)
- Annual kitchen shoe stipend (may vary based on wear, so if you need 'em sooner, it's all good)
- Being part of a fun team that is constantly learning from and growing with each other
- Competitive pay (TBD)