If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "PART TIME EMPLOYMENT" or "FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT" and make sure to attach a resume. Resume drop offs in person will not be accepted. Thank you!
BACK OF HOUSE
(1 full-TIME POSITION AVAILABLE; 1 part-TIME POSITION AVAILABLE)
- First and foremost, you must have a great and positive attitude. We have a really amazing team dynamic, and this is a priority for us.
- That being said, must be willing to work as a part of a team working towards the same goals.
- We are looking for folks that are reliable - we count on each individual in order to function properly as a team and accountaiblity is incredibly important.
- Must be knowledgeable of the PVDonuts brand and mission.
- Must be willing to work some pretty crazy hours.
- Full-Time (up to 40 hours per week): You can expect to start your shift anywhere between 1:30am to 3:30am and end the day around 10am to noon. This may vary based on seasons and/or holidays.
- Part-Time (up to 25 hours per week): You can expect to start your shift anywhere between 6am to 9am and end the day around 1pm to 3pm. This may vary based on the seasons and/or holidays.
- Must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time (we'll provide new kitchen shoes if you don't have them).
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more. Donut ingredients are heavy as heck.
- Pastry and/or bakery background required.
- Must be able to think on your feet, be proactive, and solve problems as they come along.
- Must be able to work weekends, which are our busiest times.
- Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Rolling dough
- Dipping donuts
- Producing glazes, toppings, and in-house product, etc.
- Frying donuts
- Paid time off.
- Monthly team outings (fun!)
- Annual kitchen shoe stipend (may vary based on wear, so if you need 'em sooner, it's all good).
- Being part of a fun team that is constantly learning from and growing with each other.
- Competitive pay (TBD).